MTIN is excited to announce our newest support offering, Mnet. Mnet allows customers using Milkrotik and Ubiquiti routers an option of a tiered support level on a per device basis. This allows customers a guaranteed support level at a fixed price. This is an enterprise level support option for critical infrastructure.
The way Mnet works is a customer purchases one of our tiered plans below. They register the serial number with us and we simply provide the paid level of support on that device. This support includes technical support on that device as well as the services included with the purchased Tier.
Tier I (Overwatch) $199 per year (only $16 per month)
This tier is designed for the user who needs the occasional support but wants to make sure things like backups and software are being looked after.
- Basic Remote monitoring & notification of device
- Software notification of upgrades and personalized recommendations on needed action.
- Monthly configurations backup to online secured storage
- Next business day support of issues.
- Hardware replacement option available
- Initial configuration review
Tier II (Operator) $399 per year (only $34 per month)
This tier is for the user who needs that extra bit of help when it comes to configuration and wants an extra set of eyes.
Tier II includes all of the Tier I services and adds
- Weekly configuration backup via e-mail and online secured storage
- Enhanced monitoring & notification of devices
- Same business day support (6 hour maximum lead time)
- Weekend and holiday support (6 hour maximum lead time)
- Discount on consulting services
Tier III (Spec Ops) $599 per year (only $50 per month)
This tier is for absolute mission critical devices.
Tier III includes all of the previous tiers and adds
- Same day business support (2 hour maximum lead time)
- Weekend and holiday support (3 hour maximum lead time)
- Weekly backups of configuration via e-mail and online secured storage
- Quarterly review and recommendations on configuration
Do I have to get this on every device?
No, we recommend this on your critical routers or routers doing advanced services such as BGP or core routing functions.
Does this replace your normal consulting services?
No. This is an add-on to our consulting services. We find we have customers who need help with certain aspects of their network and this fills that gap.
Can I get quantity discounts?
Yes, contact us for a quote
I want to upgrade my router. How will this affect mNET?
We would simply transfer your support contract from the old device to the new one. Upgrade support is included.
What configuration support is included?
Technical support including configuration and troubleshooting is included on supported devices. Other devices can be included at our normal hourly consulting rate.
Do you make changes?
All changes are explained and signed off by customer before being implemented. Changes are done during an agreed upon maintenance window with a change management process.
How do I obtain support?
Customer is provided a login to the MTIN portal. Online tickets are the best method for opening a case. Telephone support is also included, but tickets are normally quicker.
How does the lead time work?
MTIN strives to meet customer expectations. Lead times are the maximum amount of time it will take. Some days this time may be measured in minutes, other times it may be longer.
Do you cover other devices?
Yes, we have plans for AirFiber, Mimosa, and other platforms.
Can I upgrade to a higher Tier?
yes, However it will take 3 business days for upgrades to process. During this time your Tier level will remain the same.
How is payment handled?
Payment is due at device registration.
Can I pay monthly?
No. If you need occasional support please see about hourly consultation services.
If you would like more information please fill out the form below.