Sat down With JJ Mcgrath and Eric Sooter at the Mikrotik User meeting in Autin for a little “routerside chat” about the WISP industry. #routinglight #routingrf #bendingpackets #podcast
Sat down With JJ Mcgrath and Eric Sooter at the Mikrotik User meeting in Autin for a little “
For those of you not able to attend the US MUM presentation here is my presentation slides in PDF for my BGP session. 200 meg download.
Amazon Retro Pi Kit
- Includes the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU, 1 GB RAM 802.11n Wireless LAN, 10/100Mbps Lan Speed
- Great Retro Gaming look and feel–Includes 2 Classic USB Gamepads (Vilros V2.0) & Retrogaming Case with ease of access to all Ports
- Includes a Samsung EVO Class 10 Micro SD Card (32GB)–Preloaded with NOOBS & RETROPIE and ready to go
- Highest Quality Components–2.5A Power Supply–HDMI Cable–Heatsink
- Perfect for Retro Gamers — Includes The Vilros Quick Start Booklet with Retro Gaming Instructions
Includes everything you need in order to get started. Takes about 10 minutes to setup. You have to install retropi from the pre-loaded card which is very nice. You don’t have to formwat cards, swap them in and out of computers. Just power up, hook up gamepad and a usb keyboard and away you go. Once installed and online you will want to update the packages. With all that done you can add roms to the appropriate folders.