MTIN is announcing a new service today for those of you who have Registry assigned IP space. For the low price of $80 a year, MTIN will provide the following services in regards to your IP allocations.
- Make sure your whois information is correct in the proper registry (ARIN, APNIC, and others) each year.
- Make sure your peering db entries are correct and up-to-date
- Monitor your IP blocks for hijacking and other activity.
- Recommend any security changes needed.
- Setup peering sessions to Qrator for auditing purposes
- Monitor reverse DNS on your blocks for proper functionality
Unlimited of adding new IP blocks. The first registry or peeringdb change free each year.
If you need help setting up peering DB we can add a small setup to assist with this. contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on this new service today.